Pack of 10 size 5 Silibands.
Recommended for use on Tandems.
Silibands are silicone elastic bands designed to stow parachute lines. Made of silicone modified for this specific use, Silibands are available in different sizes to obtain the best result according to the type of suspension line in use.
- Made of silicone, highly consistent in extremely different environments, from very hot to very cold, and from very humid to very dry
- Don’t get sticky or dirty, and have a comfortable elasticity. Moreover, the material doesn’t have memory, and even when elongated for some time, it will return promptly to its original size
- Specifically shaped to stow suspension lines, with a round section, holding the stows in place even at lower tensions
- Manufactured in bright orange, for easier check of stows
- Each size is clearly marked to be easily recognized
- Operating temperature: -40 .. +460 °F (-40 .. 240 °C)
- Storage: 20 years
1) It is suggested that you use two different sizes on the same bag, the larger size where the line stows are thicker (before the cascades), and the smaller size for the last stows.
2) We have listed the manufacturer's suggested sizes. Sizes to be used depend on the effective type of suspension line, the brand and size of the bag, and your packing skills and habits.
WARNING! Use of incorrect size or line stows that are too long may create bag-lock malfunctions or out of sequence openings. Always refer to the container manufacturer's manual for packing instructions.